1. Ensure return conditions are met
Before booking your return online, check that your item meets our returns conditions below.
- Item(s) were purchased within the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise undamaged with original tags attached
- Item(s) are in original, undamaged packaging or shoebox
2. Package your return
Place the return into a satchel or box so that the product arrives protected and undamaged. Alternatively, the original mailer or a reusable shopping bag can be turned inside out.
Do not use the shoebox as a postage box. If the shoebox is taped, damaged or has postal stickers attached, we cannot accept your return.
3. Book your return
Once packaged safely, click here to book your return. Follow the prompts to pay for and print a returns shipping label. Then attach the label to your parcel and drop it off at your nearest Post Office.
- Return shipping costs: A flat, $10 fee for a prepaid shipping label is payable by the customer during the Returns Portal process
- Entering your order number: Your order number will start with HOKAAU. Do not include the # or any other symbols
- Don't have a printer at home? Your return label includes a QR code which can be scanned at the Post Office and a label printed for you
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. Once received, we'll process the return within 2-3 business days and notify you via email regarding your refund. Refunds will be automatically issued via your original payment method. Please allow up to 5 business days for funds to reflect in your account.