How should I care for my HOKA's?
Follow these simple steps to keep your HOKA's looking good, well into the future.
Do : Clean your HOKA's ASAP if they get dirty or wet to prevent any long term damage.
Don't : Wash your HOKA's in the washing machine or use bleach to clean them. This will age them rapidly; glue and other fastenings can be damaged in the wash.
How to clean your HOKA footwear
- Disassemble your shoes. Remove the insole and laces for a thorough clean.
- Wash the laces. Throw them in with your clothes laundry and wash on a cold setting with your regular detergent. Pro tip: Place in a laundry bag or sock so they don't get lost.
- Remove dirt from the upper and outsole. A small brush or towel works well.
- Scrub clean. Create a soapy mixture of water and laundry detergent, and gently work into dirty areas using a towel or soft bristle brush.
- Wipe down. Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe of excess soap and cleanser.
- Allow shoes to dry naturally, away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Disassemble your shoes. Remove the insole and laces for a thorough clean.
What can I do if my HOKAs are squeaking?
Squeaky shoes are often caused by moisture or friction within parts of the shoe.
The easiest way to stop squeaky shoes is to use baby/talcum powder:
- If possible, remove the inner sole of the shoe and loosen the laces.
- Sprinkle baby/talcum powder on the underside of the innersole as well as inside the shoe.
- Let the powder sit overnight to absorb any moisture. Shake out the excess powder the following day.
If this doesn't do the trick and you believe that your HOKAs may be faulty, please see here for instructions on initiating a faulty assessment.
If you're located outside of Australia, please contact your local HOKA distributor for further assistance:READ FULL ARTICLE
Does HOKA have a warranty?
HOKA stands behind its products with an assurance of quality materials and workmanship.
We offer a 6-month warranty on all footwear from the date of purchase.
If your item(s) meet the below criteria, we will gladly issue you a full refund.
- The item is faulty and is not of acceptable quality
- The product is not fit for its intended, advertised purpose
- The product does not match the sample or our description
Note: This warranty also does not cover any defects due to normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse, alteration of the product, negligence or improper fit.
If you believe your item may have a manufacturing fault, please submit your item for assessment via our Returns Portal here and choose ‘Faulty’ as your return reason. You will be prompted to provide images of the item, clearly showing the fault. If your item is deemed faulty, you'll be issued a full refund. Please note, we cannot facilitate exchanges online.
I purchased the item from another retailer/stockist (not directly from HOKA)
Unfortunately, our Time to Fly team are unable to assist with any third-party retailer warranty claims. Please reach out to the retailer for a faulty/warranty claim and assessment as your details and payment history will sit safely within their system.
Are HOKA runners waterproof?
We have a number of HOKA runners that are waterproof!
You can view our Waterproof Collection here!
Look out for the waterproof logo on the product page to make sure your specific product is waterproof, as some items without this logo may only be water-resistant.
I think I purchased from a scam website?
We're sorry to hear that you may have purchased from a scam website. Unfortunately, there are online scams that may use the HOKA name and a similar looking website as a means of obtaining your personal and/or banking details. It's highly likely that you will never receive any product from this website. We recommend the following steps.
- Reach out to your bank immediately to discuss how you can lodge a 'chargeback' and reclaim any funds that you've spent.
- If you would like to report a scam website, please visit: www.scamwatch.gov.au.
Tips on detecting a scam website:
- Pay attention to the address bar. Check that the URL starts with https (not http) and look for the padlock icon in the address bar to ensure there's a secure connection.
- Assess the price of the item. Does the price or offer seem too good to be true?
- Watch for poor grammar and spelling. Legitimate companies put effort into presenting a professional website.
- Do they accept secure payment methods such as PayPal or Afterpay? Fraudulent websites will primarily aim to collect your credit card details.
- Look for reliable contact information. Are there several ways of contacting the company, including via phone, live chat and email?
If you have any queries or concerns, please get in touch with our team through our Contact Us page.READ FULL ARTICLE
What size should I buy?
All sizes listed on the HOKA Australia website are in US sizes. Click here to view our sizing guides for men and women.READ FULL ARTICLE
If you get stuck, our Time to Fly team is on-hand to help! Click here to get in touch.
Where can I find my closest HOKA stockist?
We don't have a physical HOKA store in Australia just yet, however, head over to our Store Locator to find your nearest HOKA stockist.
Important to remember:
- Not all styles and sizes will be available with all retailers. Please contact retailers directly for stock availability.
- Purchases made from third-party retailers/stockists cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned by HOKA Australia; we advise you to contact the place of purchase for any warranty claims.
How do I get in contact?
Our Time to Fly team are available to help with all enquiries.
Click here to connect with the team.READ FULL ARTICLE
How can I provide feedback?
We value your honest feedback, whether it's good or bad. It helps us to improve our products and service. Submit your feedback here and our Time to Fly team will follow it up! We look forward to hearing from you.
- Is HOKA on social media? READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you work with any charitable organisations?
We’re privileged to work with some amazing brands and charities that are active in the community. Please keep an eye on our social media channels for opportunities to get involved.
If you or your organisation would like to collaborate with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If we’d would like to pursue a relationship, we’ll be in touch with next steps.
Thanks again for expressing your interest.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you promote equality and diversity?
Accent Group is committed to developing and maintaining an inclusive workplace that embraces and celebrates diversity. Our commitments include (but are not limited to) creating a great place of work that thrives on inclusion and respects and draws on the diverse backgrounds, experiences, knowledge, and skills of our people. Our Diversity & Inclusion Policy is available on our corporate website here. If you suspect or see instances of non-compliance with this policy, please contact our Time to Fly team and we’ll investigate the matter.READ FULL ARTICLE
We’re also proud to work with a wide range of brands that celebrate individual expression and participate in cultural and social events. It’s a privilege to be able to use our platforms to connect with incredible people and organisations that raise awareness and support our community. Please keep an eye on our social media channels for opportunities to get involved.
What initiatives is HOKA working on to reduce environmental impact?
We’re committed to minimising environmental impact. It’s such an important conversation to have and we understand that we have a long way to go. From initiatives including using recyclable and/or biodegradable bags to wholesale logistics consolidation. We are always trying to improve our practices to reduce carbon emissions.
We're working closely with the Australian Sporting Goods Association (ASGA), which repurpose athletic footwear to create new products, such as gym mats, floors and playgrounds.
If you suspect or see instances of non-compliance with this policy, please let us know and we’ll ensure this is investigated.
READ FULL ARTICLE
We acknowledge that these are small steps on a long journey. Any ideas and feedback you have are truly valued and appreciated.
Can your products be recycled?
We’re committed to minimising environmental impact. It’s an important conversation to have and we understand that we have a long way to go.
Accent Group owns the Australasian distribution rights. Though we do not manufacture these products, we support the ethical sourcing and sustainability policies that the global manufacturer has in place.
Within our business, we’re actively working on ways to reduce waste and package our product responsibly. This includes (but is not limited to) the use of recyclable and/or biodegradable bags and driving in-store footwear recycling initiatives. We’re working closely with the ASGA (Australian Sporting Goods Association) who repurpose athletic footwear to create new products, such as gym mats, floors, and playgrounds.READ FULL ARTICLE
Does HOKA use child labour?
At HOKA, we are committed to operating responsibly and only want to work with suppliers who are dedicated to safe, ethical, and working conditions. Our Ethical Sourcing Policy is available here.READ FULL ARTICLE
This policy prohibits the use of forced, involuntary or child labour. We make sure that our suppliers are provided with this information, so they understand what’s expected if they want to work with us. If you suspect or see instances of non-compliance with this policy, please let us know and we'll ensure this is investigated.
Do you manufacture your products?
Accent Group and its related entities are distributors, with manufacturers are based all over the world. Quality, ethics, comfort, style are a priority - we ensure our products and external manufacturers live up to the HOKA standard.READ FULL ARTICLE
Though we do not manufacture these products, we support the ethical sourcing and sustainability policies that the global manufacturer has in place. If you see or suspect any instances of non-compliance, then please get in contact with our Time to Fly Team and we'll investigate the matter.