Why haven't I received any tracking information?
If you haven't yet received a tracking number, it just means we're working on processing your order.
You'll receive an automated notification with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
We also recommend checking your spam/junk inbox as it can sometimes land in there.
You can check out our Delivery Timeframes to help you estimate the arrival of your order.READ FULL ARTICLE
What do I do if I've received the wrong order or my item has arrived damaged?
We apologise if you haven't received what you ordered or your item has arrived damaged. Please follow the below steps so our Time to Fly team can assist you.
- Visit our Guest Portal here and enter your order number (starts with HOKAAU) and email address.
- Follow the steps and select 'dispatch error' as your reason for return.
- Provide a brief description of the issue and upload three photos to show the issue (product label, shoebox label and item(s) received).
- Hit submit. Our Time to Fly team will review your claim.
- If approved, you'll be sent a follow-up email with further details.
Why was my delivery returned to sender?
If our courier partners cannot leave the parcel unattended at your delivery address, it will be dropped off at the nearest post office for you to collect.
Once your parcel has arrived at the post office, you have up to 10 business days to collect. If not, the parcel will be returned to the sender and unfortunately, we cannot send the parcel back out to you.
Rest assured that you will be refunded once your parcel makes its way back to the warehouse.
We understand that this is frustrating however we have these protocols put in place to prevent your purchases from falling into the wrong hands.
We understand that you're hanging out for your new item(s), so we suggest repurchasing and organizing for them to be delivered to a location where they can be signed for such as your place of work.READ FULL ARTICLE